Monday, June 17, 2013

A More Auspicious Business Reading


Here are the few cards I pulled today with a business focus. Seems decent. The Stars show guidance, good vibes, recognition, encouragement. It isn't too unlike the Star in tarot in that respect. According to LearnLenormand.com:

Star + fish (34): financial success, new ideas are financially rewarding

Where does letter fit in? To me this would be some sort of news, correspondence or other thing which would yield the results mentioned.  I guess this would make sense considering I don't have an actual store that I sell in--I do most things online. But anyway, no idea! Will update if I find more out about this.

Much Love,
MM

3 comments:

  1. Well, I can't wait to see how it pans out. I have a feeling you're headed in a direction that will surprise you. But I probably have that hunch because I get the impression you are open to whatever presents itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie. I have no idea--but thank you for the encouragement! I hope your week is going well. I'm doing alright, but having some PMS. Eee.

      XOXO,
      MM

      Delete