Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sucky Reading for Sis-in-law


I have the Ator Tarot App on my phone and I love the whimsical images and how clear they are. I mean, all the images on the apps are very clear, which is nice, and I love that I can take screen shots of them and then save and edit them. But there's something about this deck that's so outstandingly clear and graphic. I mean, it's supposed to be graphic. Not graphic in the sense of gore (even in the 10 of Swords, above), but just in a graphic design sense. Well, you know...cartoonishly so!

Now that I've rambled uninterestingly about that topic, I shall move onward!!!!

I've been trying to do readings then verify them later (or in the moment if it's possible), and this is an example that makes sense to me, I think. My sis-in-law had a bunch of bad news around the same time, which is not a good or fun thing, and I'm sure we all understand that! But anyway, in looking at this reading I find the Ace of Cups in the middle to be very heartening...like the eye of a storm. The love she has for her children, husband, and maybe life in general, may be the key to getting through difficulties.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. The middle row altogether is pretty positive! Work through heartache, find a connection to love, and move away from the past difficulties :) In fact, in some ways, all three lines end well, the first with a radical change, the second also moving on, the third with some teamwork... Ha ha, Pollyanna is back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Excellent. That is a good way to look at it. Often, when things fall apart they make way got more meaningful foundations.

    Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the neatest apps! I wish you had an android so you could find some neat apps for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe!!! Sorry, Siddaleah! Is this one you can't get? Hmmm. I am very sorry!! I have no idea

      Delete