Thursday, July 4, 2013

Universal Wisdom Oracle Cards (App): Dreaming Heart

I added the border and clouds in PicMonkey.com

I got a couple of apps for my phone. I splurged and got a couple. This was one of them. I like it! Most of the cards, anyway. Some of them are silly but I'd say that is true of most oracles. They tend to be cheesier, but sometimes the cheesiness is what hits home. I can't help it if that's true!?! :)

Here's a card I received. Hope everyone has a happy 4th of July. I don't intend to do anything much. We might eat grilled corn and lamb burgers but otherwise not much. My daughter's bedtime is before fireworks and she tends to get cranky during it, so I don't know whether we'll watch them.

Lots o' Love,
MM

5 comments:

  1. I'm continually amazed at how many oracles you have that I don't :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharyn!

      That is amazing considering I don't really have a very big collection (compared to most people). i guess I have about 40-45. That is still probably too many, but oh well!

      Actually I don't have this except on my phone. I would like to have the real deck--I prefer that.

      I really should only keep decks I use a lot. Sometimes I regret giving decks away though...

      Hugs and goodness,
      MM

      Delete
  2. Hee hee, I like that about sometimes it being the cheesiness that hits home :D Clichés get their cliché status for a reason!
    Hugs,
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Cheesy doesn't 't bother me...other things are worse such as:

      1.) war
      2.) icky politics
      3.) sexism
      4.). Poverty

      And so forth!

      Delete
    2. :D

      Though shouldn't 2) just read "politics"? ;)

      Delete