Monday, August 19, 2013

Parenting and Children


I pulled these two cards yesterday and I find it interesting although I am not entirely sure what role these things play in my life. Well, I have ideas, obviously. I am a mom so that is the obvious one. Inner Child does not usually refer to offspring, but someone's young or innocent self. But I found it redundant when put next to the Parenting and Children card. My role as parent is still #1 in my life. Even with my daughter going to school--that will never change. But will my role shift over the next year or not? I haven't figured that part out yet.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Could the child be you and the parents be your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know...that is very true! A definite possibility. Thanks!

      Hugs n' stuff,
      MM

      Delete