Friday, August 9, 2013

The Gift of a Child


When I saw this duo it immediately made me think of all of the people I know who are either trying to have a child, about to have a child, or considering having a child.

In any and all of these cases, a child is a beautiful gift. I wanted to send out a general blessing and my good luck wishes to all of you who are feeling this right now.

Of course this also makes me think, again, of the baby shower at the end of the month, but I felt like this warranted a more general well-wishing for those trying to have a baby.

I will see you all on Monday. Taking the weekend away from the internet for the most part!

Love,
MM

6 comments:

  1. As one of those hoping, I thank you for the well-wishes! I also thought, when I saw the cards, that the Stork is often associated with change. So often, we struggle with change, yet it can also be a gift. Wishing you some pleasant changes!
    Kxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely thought of you when I did this draw! I agree with the more general interpretation too. Hope all goes well for all of us!!

      Mega Minty Hugs,
      MM

      Delete
  2. I wanted to buy Shaheen's deck this month but ran out of money--a perennial problem with major house repair problems. Glad you have it though Hannah, it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi J,

      Yeah, I know what you mean. We've been broke lately too! There are things I need to fix/get but I can't yet! Oye. This deck was given to me by the lovely Shaheen. I met up with him when he was in town and he gifted it to me! So nice.

      Hug,
      MM

      Delete
  3. Hmmm I am not quite at that stage, but won't be far away either ;) Sometime next year, I think. Actually that makes it sound really close, how scary. And I agree with J, no money here either, and I hope the Alice in Wonderland deck from Baba Studio won't be out for a couple of months as I have a zero budget for tarot right now! Anyhow. Have a beautiful week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica...

      Are you really going to try next year!?!! How lovely. How exciting. I know you'll make the best mama. I look forward to seeing your little one.

      Yeah, I guess it's just as well with the money and decks--I really shouldn't get any more. I need to use the ones I have. :D

      XoXO,
      MM

      Delete