Saturday, September 28, 2013

Choosing a Creative Project


Here's another draw I did earlier today. Again I just pulled cards about finances/work. They seemed to reflect what I was thinking, with the 3 of Pentacles (work/projects) card in the center. This card is flanked on either side by the Page of Cups and Judgement. This made me think about making a judgement/decision about a creative project or venture. The Page of Cups is a kind of fledgling idea or offer. I have read on some sites, such as on Biddy Tarot, that the Page of Cups is a new project or venture:



The Page of Cups signifies the beginning of a creative project or venture. It is an indication that there is creative energy trying to burst forth into your consciousness. Explore this newfound creativity through art, drama, dance, etc.

What springs to mind is that I made a solid decision to teach a class or host a workshop or start an art project. I have definitely been feeling it stirring in me...but I have been hesitating for some reason. I have no idea what I am waiting for. There is no ideal time. Now would be a perfectly good time to do so--I think I have been putting everything on hold until 'things settle' or 'I feel like it's time to make a decision'...but that time really never comes. It is a finish line that keeps moving forward, and you never catch up because you never start the race. I am laughing internally because that analogy makes ZERO sense. Don't think too hard about it. Just trust me on this one.

So yes. Page of Cups=creative project. 3 of Pentacles=work or a venture of some sort. Judgement=hearing a call, making a judgement. Queen of Wands=me. It seemed clear to me, but it may not make sense to anyone else.

Love Lots,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Hi MM,

    Another thing that comes to my mind is that the Page of Cups can be about taking a bit of time to look inside and check out how you really feel. Using a similarly daft analogy, you can't hear Judgement's call if you have your headphones on listening to music :D

    Hope you find your inspiration,
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right... I definitely having a hard time getting in touch with my feelings on this ! Or trusting my feelings. I will see if I can fix that!! Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see where you're coming from with this reading! Seems pretty clear to me, too. I wish you all the best with your workshop. You're clearly a very creative and talented lady. You always do really striking things with your blogs. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your sweet comment! We will see how it goes. I may postpone teaching until spring due to the necessity of planning a class out in advance then getting people interested. Either way I hope to at least make a decision. Xxxxxooooo

      Delete