Monday, September 9, 2013

Divination Table and a Business Venture Spread


I found this neat little table at a local thrift store for $4. Great price! It folds out, as shown in the picture, or the leaves fold down. It's pretty small--about the size of a side table. I love it! It's lightweight and would be easy to tote from place to place. After humming and hawing about where to use it I finally decided to use it for divination. I don't really have an official place to do divination, and I'll probably continue to use my bed or floor or wherever I happen to be but it's nice to have something that you can use specifically for this purpose. It reminds me of Prince Lenormand's wonderful tarot table design.

Anyway... I did pull this Lenormand spread on the table, and I haven't yet analyzed it. I did two readings, actually, and both had fish in the center--so finances and business seem front and center, which make sense as they're on my mind. Rider and Birds make me think of conversation/news/figuring out, traveling, maybe pounding the pavement. OK, maybe not quite.

Anchor seems to favor stability and Key seems to suggest that finding a win-win solution in terms of a venture or employment is certainly possible. I will try to keep my mind open and communication flowing on this topic and see how far I can get.

Love,
MM

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree. I thought it was really cool and so inexpensive. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely! It is amazing what you can find in a thrift store. I find it always very exiting to go there; sometimes you'll come home with nothing and now and again you'll find a treasure like this little table

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! That is both the best and worst part of thrift shopping! You either see a bunch if crap or you find treasures. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought yours were cooler and more ornate--plus you personalized them--but I admit I liked the fold down option for storage and the vivid color!!!

      Delete