Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Musings: Amethyst

I guess I shouldn't use the flower and star fish images because they aren't mine, but I will take them down if anyone cares...

Using the Gaia Oracle App on my phone, I chose this card and it was my intention to post it for today. Well! The day is not young but it's still here. It's 8:16pm and I figure I may as well still do it.

I've gotten this card before but didn't post it for some reason. I got a beautiful chevron amethyst a couple of weeks ago for three dollars. Anyway, my point is I was thinking about amethysts anyway.

I like this message of confidence and certainty. This is something I feel has been seriously lacking for me, particularly in the past several years. The feelings of insecurity and a lack of direction have only grown stronger in the past couple of years and I'm sick of it!

Anyway. I am going to try to take the affirmations to heart and step forward without so much hesitancy, allowing for change and letting myself set and achieve some goals.

Love,
MM

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! And I love that you added your beautiful self to this collage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment! I am trying to buck discouragement ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the spirit! Go for the beautiful treasure that you are!
    a warm and encouraging hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck taking those affirmations to heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs!!! I will see what I can do. Hope you are feeling decent today!

      Delete