Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Enchanted Tarot App: Ace of Pentacles

Note: I did edit this in PicMonkey.com, so don't be alarmed. :D

Hello Shiny Folk,

I purchased this app not too long ago for $3.99 I believe it was. I am abstaining from app purchasing for the most part, but I have a soft spot in my heart for this deck! This is the deck my husband (then brand new fiancé) purchased for me for Valentine's Day 2000, which lead to me reading pretty much daily from then on. Before then, I would only dabble in a very spotty way, and I don't think I actually owned any decks. I might have owned a basic Rider-Waite. I'm not even sure if I had that!

This is a single card draw I did recently, the same day I was doing a money/business inquiry. I always look upon the Ace of Pentacles as an auspicious beginning for health or finances. But it is only that...a begin that has to be followed up on. And that's what I did today when I e-mailed the museum. A seed is planted and you have to see if you can grow what you planted or if it will die and you have to move on to something else. I have a tendency to neglect both literal and figurative plants, so let us hope I don't give up too soon.

Love,
MM

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's a beautiful deck. I had never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is very pretty. There is the newer version which is easier to hold and shuffle: Zerner-Farber tarot. Great deck!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the Museum. And if they say no for the moment, remember there are other places you can try, and that you can try again later, too :)

    Successful hugs,
    Chloë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, m'dear!

      Yes...I must not let myself get too easily discouraged if things don't go my way right away! I think I fear making the wrong choice, but as Caroline Myss said on a recent radio show:

      "The worst choice is not choosing at all."

      So true...tired of dithering!!!!

      Delete
    2. And remember, a choice doesn't have to be forever :)

      Delete
    3. Very true...there's very little that is forever!

      Delete
  3. Just be proud of yourself that you have taken action on this idea. Whatever will happen. This step is major.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ellen.

    And also, I always find it helps, should things not go as planned, to try your hardest to not take it personally. There may be many factors which have absolutely nothing to do with you or your abilities.

    ReplyDelete