Sunday, September 22, 2013

Winter Ambitions: Healing and Letting Go


I pulled these cards yesterday, regarding work/business-related stuff. My sense from this reading is that it is OK to take some time in finding a situation that I feel comfortable working with in a work sense. The cards that came up were Business Venture, Healing, Healed, Healer, Let Go and Winter.

I feel that the Winter card is a timing card, possibly indicating that an opportunity may show up in the winter months (probably December through February) that I can grab hold of, or it can also mean letting things lie fallow until a better time comes around. Either way, there is the implication of patience and timing.

The Let Go card I often receive when I am being impatient about something, or lacking faith in a situation, thinking there isn't a very good solution. I tend to overthink things, or just worry. As the cheesy saying goes, 'You can't receive until you let go of what is in your hand.' In my case it's letting go of the demons in my brain. :)

The Healing card makes me think that the key to making things work is to know when to let go and when to be patient. I have found this to be true in the past, so hopefully it will come in handy now.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. I think you have a wise point a view on the situation at hand. Letting and go and let God(dess) I always say to myself. I wish you the strength to be patient. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen! I wish I felt wise and calm. LOL. Oh well. Thank you for the goodness and kindness.

      Sending you hugs and a good week,
      MM

      Delete
  2. I really noticed what the business venture card said about trusting and following through. I guess, with the others, it speaks of things flowing when the time is right, but that you have to have a little faith, too...
    Hugs,
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good point as always, Chloƫ!

      I definitely don't have much faith in myself or things that happen in my life. Haha! Terrible to admit that right now but I am trying to do better with that. :) I did follow through on the museum thing--I went back there and I hope that it shows a sincerity about wanting to be involved. I need to not give up at the first sign of trouble!

      XOXO,
      MM

      Delete