Monday, October 21, 2013

Birds and Key: Communication Solution


Happy Mercury Retrograde! Hah! You have the dubious honor of partaking of this great period of time, eh? :)

Anyway. I decided to go back to Lenormand a bit. I still intend to post some pulls with the Ghosts and Spirits Tarot App, since it's so ghoulishly delightful, but I decided to do another of my Lenormand duos for my own learning pleasure.

I wanted something I could confirm within one week, so here is the allegedly confirmable pair I pulled on this day. We have Birds and Key. Because Birds represents a kind of communication/speaking energy and the Key represents solutions and a go-ahead, I felt this showed communication solutions. I found this a little strange for Merc RX, considering that this is a prime time for snafus in the land of communications, but at the same time it's also a great time to clear up any misunderstandings. So I can see how this could go either way.

Let us head over to LearnLenormand.com and see what they say about this pair:

Birds + key (33): good communication, promising connection

Alright. So that's pretty much what I assumed it would be, based on the card meanings.  The reverse meaning, surprisingly, is actually a bit different:

Key + birds (12): power couple, important phone call

POWER couple? Hahaa. For some reason this struck me as really funny. I imagined a husband and wife in power suits with portfolios and the like. The important phone call seems more likely. I hope it's not a BAD important phone call. Well, when I pulled a clarification on this duo I got the Sun card, so that doesn't seem bad. The Sun is usually good news.

Well, then. I will try to update this within a week to see if I can pinpoint what this was about.

Much Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. This could also be read as "communication is key". Which would fit with Mercury retrograde, and having to be careful what you say and how you express yourself... If there are SNAFU's, how do you sort them out...
    Just a few thoughts, will look forward to your update :)
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes--that is cool. I like the idea of making it a sentence. Yes, I've found this merc retro to be rather strange so far, but it can be helpful for sorting out various details as you said! Thanks for the good words. I have had more struggles with my daughter's behavior--she has acted out several times a day recently. It has become a very unpleasant pattern. But I am trying not to freak out about it. We're doing what we can to apply some consequences without throwing on a bunch of shaming. It's just frustrating because she's so stubborn! She doesn't seem to respond very quickly to warnings. I hope she 'gets' it soon. I feel rather stressed about it. But again...one of my current goals is not to become negatively obsessed with things--no matter how hard they may seem.

      Much Love,
      MM

      Delete