Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bouquet & Tree: A Gift of Good Health


Here is a draw from yesterday.

Recently, I felt the tight grip of seasonal colds loosening. After well over a month of being sick back and forth, we are starting to see things clear up. When I saw this duo and then looked up the possible pair meanings I saw the phrase, 'Good health' and I have to say I was very hopeful, but detached. Hah!

Now that we're more than a month into the school year I am also growing accustomed to that, though I admit I hate getting up so early in the morning and having to be somewhere early. Not my favorite thing. I am not a morning person whatsoever. I try to go to bed earlier but it's still a bit of a struggle feeling decent about being up and about at first light.

I have to go soon to get my daughter. The latter part of this week has the kids getting out at 12:45pm due to parent-teacher conferences, so I don't have much time.

Much Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment