Monday, October 7, 2013

Mountain and Sun: Eventual Success


I pulled this pair of cards and the meaning seems to be 'eventual success' or as LearnLenormand.com says:

Mountain + sun (31): success finally occurs

The reverse order meaning is pretty funny. I had to laugh considering my daughter is named for a volcano:

Sun + mountain (21): delayed success, volcano

I guess this is generally good--although Mountain does represent a slow change, something taking a long time to come to fruition. I guess my patience and letting go cards of late will have to be applied in this case.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. I thought that mountain also meant: overcoming obstacles, keeping courage. And at the end of your climb you see the sun???
    A am still a newbie with the lenormand so it's just guessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me, Ellen!! I am also a newbie. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely seems to echo those 'go slow, let go' readings. That success or happiness might not happen overnight, it's a slow process, but you can get closer and feel better every day :)
    Hugs, Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...at least it wasn't all negative? Hehe. Hugs.

      Delete