Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pathway Spread About Financial Independence


I decided to use the Halloween Tarot and the lovely Pathway Spread to look at the concept of doing my own business. To me the 9 of Pentacles (Pumpkins here) often means a woman who owns her own business, or works on her own. I realize more and more how much I need this hermit-esque solitude, even in work situations. Whether I am working with other people or not I like to be able to go my own way or have a separate task that doesn't involve a lot of checking in with others.

The 9 of Pentacles shows the situation, which makes sense because of what I just mentioned.
The Fool represents what to do: trust, take a leap, be open, etc.
The 9 of Swords is what NOT to do. Don't worry! Yes, keep that anxiety under control.

That is all for now--my daughter is bugging me.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting you got the Fool as what to do, given how you've said before about worrying about jumping into things without having a clear plan or staying power, but also how you sometimes feel locked and immobile due to overthinking what to do. I notice that Fool is juggling quite a few balls, so maybe it's saying it's okay to try lots of things, and what sticks will stick :)
    Good luck!
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good observation! I was talking to a friend recently who is also an artist and intuitive and she said that she likes to have several things going at once so that if something doesn't work it doesn't matter that much--there's always something else to do! I thought this was a healthy mindset to have--to not get bogged down by one thing to the point of obsession. You always have other possibilities and don't feel the need to strangle the life out of the ONE THING that takes your interest. :)

      XOX,
      MM

      Delete