Monday, October 7, 2013

Repeat Message: Letting Go


Here are two separate draws from different decks, both pulled today--the River Queen is from my Wisdom of the Hidden Realms app and Letting Go, Steeping into Silence is from the Gateway Oracle. This looks very similar to a draw I did the other day which mentioned letting go and patience.

Here is a quote from the River Queen, not just for me but for anyone else who might appreciate its message:

"You will travel far as long as you let go and let flow, even maneuvering around the greatest blockages like water streams around big boulders. No obstacle can hold you back now if you're willing to surrender to the natural flow of events. Be easy on yourself and others, and watch how smoothly you move forward. You be be surprised where the river takes you."
For me, the idea of letting go seems wimpy and uber-passive, lazy on some level--like a new age cliché. And it is in some ways, but in other ways it's really a timeless and wise thing. I am going to try to really embody this advice and see where it leads me.

Love to y'all,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Hi MM,
    I especially like the line "Be easy on yourself and others". Hope you can take that to heart, and give yourself less of a hard time.
    Big hugs,
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...

      This is so important. I find myself getting very easily agitated at people, situations and myself, which is a sure sign I need to chill out and let things go. I have to do that on Facebook when I see aggressive, negative posts that trigger me or if I am around a lot of chaos. I am ultra sensitive to these things!

      Delete
    2. One of the curses of a sensitive nature! Having recommended a white light visualisation to me, have you been doing it? :)
      Hugs,
      Cxx

      Delete
    3. Very good point! No I have not done that ! Thanks for the reminder. Hugs.I feel pretty run down today. I may go home and take a nap instead of meet up. I am hoping I can avoid getting sick again. Really sorry! I hope you have a great time at the ranch. Hugs.

      Delete