Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Duo: Business Venture and Debt Paid Off


Here is a duo that I pulled with my husband a bit ago. We're both laying low in the study, waiting for our daughter to wake up. I'm glad she's resting now. She has a stomach bug. Poor thing! She threw up a few times, then dry heaved. I gave her water to drink so she wouldn't dry heave again. I hope she feels better by the end of the day.

I am not quite sure what to make of these, save that they are both about financial stuff. When I saw these my husband set to work paying the bills. We have to put some bills off for the next paycheck. I feel so helpless and powerless when it comes to money things! One of my big goals is to do what this duo describes: to start an actually profitable business venture (what a thought!) and to pay off our debt and start some savings.

Perhaps I can really take some time, do some research and figure out how to make this happen.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. An idea or career opportunity is not necessarily a new business start-up. Keep in mind this could point to creative problem solving and resulting attention/promotion at current work, or perhaps a new job entirely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla,

      Very true! In this case it would be. I am transitioning from full-time stay-at-home mom to possibly working part-time. I don't have enough time to work full-time because I only have about 4 hours in the middle of the day, max, where I am not commuting/taking my daughter in to the Waldorf charter school in the next town, but I was pondering what I could do, possibly from home or at a convenient location, that could bring in some money.

      Another possible interpretation is that my husband has been hoping to get a new job. It could be beneficial for us financially (one would hope!) but we shall see.

      Thanks for your comment--have a swell day!
      Gracias!
      MM

      Delete