Friday, October 4, 2013

To Let Go and Have Patience


Here is the duo I pulled late this afternoon. I didn't have a question, simply wanted to know the main themes going on right now. I received this sensible duo of letting go and patience.

I have to say that these two things are not necessarily my strong suit! But that's precisely why I should work to embrace them. I tend to be controlling, anxious and impatient!

So I will do my best to use these as my mantra for the month and the rest of this year in general.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. That's a mantra that will keep your mind at ease. Often when I pull comforting cards I sigh, and relax instantly just by seeing them. (My quick tarot fix) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen! Yes, it's good to try to use oracle cards to induce relaxation and not panic. Lol! :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, those fairies make it sound easy, but neither of those is necessarily something that comes naturally to many. And yet, sometimes letting go is the best move you can make... Good luck with it :)
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha--I know what you mean. The oracle cards in most decks do sound so insanely cheerful about everything--as if it was a piece of cake to let go of all of our baggage. Haha! Sometimes it's annoying, but other times I really appreciate the upbeat energy to counter my too-stern inner voice.

      XOXO,
      MM

      Delete