Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dawn: I Shall Return on Monday


I am going to take a little break from blogging and return on Monday! Here is a card I picked to represent an upcoming influence. I guess that would mean whatever is beyond the Fog! :) I think this is the perfect card to follow the reading before this one. After chaos and confusion...comes new beginnings and clarity. Trusting an instinct, impulse and new idea. Setting off on a fresh start.

I'll leave you all with that feeling for the beginning of 2014!

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Or perhaps a feeling for every morning to start a new day.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice idea, Ellen! Very cool. I do feel like it means a specific venture because of other readings I've been doing, but it can also mean the freshness of each new day. Big hugs!

      Delete
  2. See you Monday. Hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a good weekend :) I can't believe 2014 is nearly here!! Not sure whether to celebrate or freak out ha ha ;)

    ReplyDelete