Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tea and Shaheen on a Saturday

Shaheen: I hope you'll forgive me for posting of you in the middle of talking.  Doesn't Shaheen have a gorgeous face? I think you look marvelous!

Yesterday I had the great fortune of meeting Shaheen a second time for tea and readings! We had a lovely time reading for each other and ourselves and sipping the richly flavorful cardamom black tea. Shaheen gave me a brief tutorial on reading tea leaves afterward. Shaheen also introduced me to some playing card reading, something I am not very familiar with, except from what I've seen from the lovely Saturness!

Shaheen is always so inspiring with his many projects and admirable follow-through. :) He showed me several projects he is working on as well as ones he has finished already. This is definitely manna for an artist's soul! It helps to see active, working artists to get interested in creating more prolifically again. I definitely came away from my meeting with Shaheen with a renewed sense of purpose in terms of my creative and intuitive pursuits. Thank you, Shaheen!

Anyway...I may have to try the playing card method and also tea leaf reading at some point. You never know what you'll think of something until you've done it yourself.

Much Love,
MM

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I want someone like him in my life to talk to about such things ... how joyous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You should try to find someone to chat with about these things. :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, wonderful Shaheen! Hi Shaheen, if you are reading.
    Glad you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you got to hang out with Shaheen, too! We're so lucky! Too bad I'm so far away and can't meet up with you. Ahhh, maybe one of these days I will somehow be able to afford international travel. Oy! Hugs!

      Delete
    2. Yes. I enjoyed my day with Shaheen. And yes, it would be fun to meet you. Well, never say never!

      Delete
  3. This was such a lovely day! You really inspired me, MM! I'm so glad you took just as much away from our tea time as I did. I can't wait for our next get together. So many powerful messages come through for both of us. I am so excited to have such great insight bestowed upon me.

    And I love all the pictures ;-)

    PL, It is so good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well :-)

    Lots of hugs,
    Shaheen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, dear sir! You are an incredible fellow. I love being around you. You have a very soothing way about you, and you're just a fun and kind person. I definitely do get a lot from our get-togethers and look forward to the next one. :) It's nice to have your support and intuitive insight on what's happening. High-fives!!

      Big hugs,
      MM

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful time! I'm so glad you have someone close by that you can get together with and share readings. How nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Siddaleah! It was a fun time. Shaheen is so easy to be around! Thanks for the goodness. I hope you continue to socialize and do things. XOXO!!

      Delete
  5. MM & SHAHEEN! How perfect is that?
    And what wouldn't I have given to be a fly on the wall, lol! ;)

    I can't imagine two more beautiful people meeting for a tea, honestly!

    And I am happy he showed you the playing cards, after all you know how much I love these... <3 Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thank you, dearie!!! HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY! I wish you had been there. We would've been happy to have you. :D

      Much LOVE,
      MM

      Delete
  6. Never having met Shaheen....he has a lovely calming presence and voice in his videos. I love the way he reads tea leaves, not too often you see people doing that. Of course, with your fondness for the Tea Leaf Oracle, I bet you were thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judith, I'm so sorry I'm replying to this two years later. LOL. Oye. I miss comments now and again. He is a lovely person. I didn't see him this time when he came through to Denver and I feel bad about that. I'll have to try to catch him next time. XOXOX, MM

      Delete