Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Beginnings and See Y'all in 2014

Hello Dears,

I am on the verge of getting sick (though fighting it off, I hope!) but I wanted to do a quick post. I think I may go on a little posting hiatus. I think I may return on January 2. You guys know me, I may end up coming back early if I get sick of being away. Mostly I am just paying attention to the weariness and stepping away from some of my usual things.

During this time away I will try to get caught up reading and commenting on as many of your blogs as I can remember to do--assuming my brain wants to go along. Hehe. I really miss catching up with everyone you all are doing. I've just been super tired lately. I think feeling this way is quite common around the holidays. Despite our best efforts we get sucked into the stress of it all.

Anyway. Here is a card I pulled from the app on my phone and I thought it was a beautiful card to focus on for the upcoming year. We all want to feel a fresh start to a new year, even if it's largely an illusion. Honestly, though, any day/week/month/year can be a fresh start if you make it so.

Lots of Love and See Y'all Soon,
MM

10 comments:

  1. I wish you well and hopefully you'll get better in time to have an amazing Yule/Christmas :D
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Ellen! Lots of goodness, happy solstice, Yule, Xmas, etc! Xxxxoooo

      Delete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and yours :) Festive hugs! 2014 is gonna be YOUR year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks my dear! You are such a sweetheart. Double that back atcha!!!! Hugs!!!

      Delete
  3. Take good care of yourself! I hope you don't get sick. We're all recovering from a pretty brutal virus at my house, so I can really relate to that weariness you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am getting sick but I am trying to fight it off. Ugh. Oh well!

      Delete
  4. That is lovely and very Australian, the banksia :) I love them too! This country has the craziest most splendid and wondrous flowers on the planet :) I hope you have a wonderful break and look forward to a new year of blogging in 2015. I love your blog, even though I don't comment much on it. We're ripping out our kitchen over the holidays and putting a new one in, so probably won't be online much either. Oh well. Have a safe and beautiful Christmas xxx Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen one in person, but it is certainly interesting! Thanks a ton for the good wishes. Did you mean 2014? Hehe...I hope 2015 is good too.

      Your project sounds very involved! Are you going to document the process with photos?

      I hope to connect with you again soon. Lotsa hugs!!

      Xxooo

      Delete
  5. Hiya MM,
    Sorry to hear another bug has got its hold on you. Hope you feel more relaxed and better before the New Year.
    Sending healing hugs your way,
    Chloƫ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, m'dear!

      I am not surprised, since I was in and around school chaos and then busy. I started to feel off but hoped it could be fended off. No big deal...just unpleasant.

      I am thinking I should feel a lot better before Xmas, though in sorry about missing my family's solstice party.

      Xxxxoooo

      Delete