Thursday, December 5, 2013

Take Time for Yourself and Be Back on Monday

Hey Folks,

I am having a busy upcoming weekend so I decided to take off from blogging until Monday. The holiday sale that I'm participating in (doing readings, selling soaps and solid lotions) has set-up and a reception tomorrow (Friday), and the sale runs through the weekend. I will probably not be there the entire time, but I usually stay for 4 or more hours on each day.

I have some work to do--I have to inventory all of my soaps and lotions, then label all of them accordingly. It isn't that big of a deal except that I feel tired and drained today, so I may have my husband assist me just to give my sinus-pain-addled/almost-got-into-a-car-wreck-today brain a rest.

I pulled this card from the Flower Therapy Oracle Card App I have, and it talks about taking time to yourself to relax. This sounds like a good idea, particularly with a busy weekend coming up. Thankfully my husband took tomorrow off to help me and so we can hang out together.
See you all on Monday.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, your hubby is such a sweetie! Good luck with the sale, and hope you also have a bit of time for yourself :)
    Hugs,
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! He is a sweetheart. I plan to do readings only on Saturday. I hope anyone comes in this frigid weather!

      Delete
  2. Pretty in pink ...

    Good luck at the sale!! Take some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I will try to take some pics. You know I love to take pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete