Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Be Back After Valentine's Day!

Hello Loves,

I have not really felt like posting lately so I thought I'd take a two week hiatus. I hope you are all well and had a decent January. I feel like January was tiring, and I am not pleased to hear that February may bring more snow and more stressful commutes for me. UGH. I hate snow driving--I am a nervous wreck. But anyway, moving on to positive things, or trying!

I want to remind any interested parties of my three card reading special for January and February. Half-price! $6 for a three card reading, and of course, my other reading selections. Thank you!

Lots of Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I don't like driving in the snow either. I hope you get a break from it. See you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It sucks a lot. It has been causing me a lot if stress. Thanks for the good wishes! Xxoo

      Delete