Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sige: Quiet Time and Be Back Next Week

Now is the time to retreat in silence and spend time alone. I'm feeling a bit 'meh' about blogging lately so I am going to take the week off. I will see you all next week, and I hope your respective lives go very well in that time. So many people I know are stressed, sick or otherwise compromised, and to everyone out there who is especially stressed and feeling the pressure of day-to-day life, I extend my heartfelt love and concern, and wishes for a brighter upcoming phase. 

Love Lots,
MM

p.s. I'm having trouble with the formatting of this post for some reason. Sorry about that.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your quiet time. I hope you find something special just for you while you're away. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am working on it. :) at the moment I am trying to wake up. I have been using a planner for 2014 that I made. Hug!

      Delete
  2. Hope you find some harmony in that quiet space :)
    Hugs,
    Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you a ton! I hope you get some chill time too! Xo

    ReplyDelete