Monday, February 24, 2014

Tea Leaf Fortune Cards for March


I do so love this deck. I like to post with it, almost more than any other deck I have. I do go through phases with my decks, as you may have noticed from my recent run with the Energy Oracle.

I admit I was a TOUCH nervous to pull cards for March, maybe because March is my birthday month and I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my birthday. I need to let that one go, I think. Hahaa. I think being too focused on things going perfectly can backfire. I guess I just don't like bad news. Who does? Even if you get bad news, whether it's from someone else, from life in general, or from an oracle deck, that doesn't doom you to misery. You always have a choice of how you respond to life's twists and turns. And it's OK to freak out and complain at times. Things eventually do balance out, unless you refuse to allow balance.

On to the cards. The first card flipped out, which is Handshake. This card is about an important meeting and connection with someone who is beneficial to you. I like that. It isn't an offensive card. Hahaa. The card directly beneath Handshake, which is Ring, reminds me a little bit of the Handshake card. It also points to a beneficial collaboration. I see these as being connected.

The other two cards are 'Bell' and 'Feather'. Bell is neutral, simply an announcement of some sort. It could be anything--but usually it's something notable, not just, 'I have hemorrhoids'. Sorry. That was a really awful example, but I guess it serves its purpose in banality. I do associate the bell with weddings, because it's such a common wedding symbol.

The Feather card is saying that someone is not dependable, and something you thought would go through may not. I've gotten this card before, and in that case, someone acted interested in getting a small commission from me for a necklace and never followed through. This could be a similar situation.

Looking at the entire spread together, with Bell, Ring, Feather and Handshake, it makes me think that maybe it's talking about a specific and particular situation. The wedding theme comes up again as a possibility, as the Bell+Ring really spells wedding to me.

I sure hope this isn't saying that the gift baskets I'm planning to make for a friend's wedding will end up not going through for some reason. I will certainly keep that under advisement. Otherwise, I will see how else this might play out.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope this isn't about the gift baskets either. On the other hand, I think I want this deck. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good deck. :) I find the cards to be pretty easy to interpret (usually!) and they are really unique, too.

      Delete
  2. I can certainly see why that draw makes you think about weddings, and partnering up with someone for a wedding. Rather than not working out, though, it could just be that she's a bit unreliable - says she'll confirm on a sample or something, and you end up having to chase things up. As you say, rather than taking it as set in stone, maybe it will help remind you to rely on yourself, rather than someone else :)

    The Ring card also makes me think of you and your hubby trying to set up a business together, and maybe you'll have something to announce on that front...
    Hugs, Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely. Some sort of partnership could be in the cards, too. My work thing with my husband hasn't really panned out--he seems to not be thinking about it much. Or if he did it then it seems it would just be a very minor side job. At least that's my sense of it. But you never know! Things can always change. Maybe things changing or not being entirely what they originally were is a likely interpretation. That is the thing with these cards--I find they are usually relevant, but it's sometimes hard to piece together exactly how.

      XOXO,
      MM

      Delete