Friday, February 14, 2014

Woman Holding a Heart: Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Loves,

I chose this card specifically to post on Valentine's Day, as I like seeing Valentine's Day as a general clarion call to love everyone-our friends, family and ourselves-and not just a holiday to sell candy and tacky romance. Not that there's anything wrong with a little tacky romance!

Anyway. Here is the affirmation listed for this card:

"I am emotionally calm and peaceful, and I attract healthy and stable people to me."

I think this is an interesting idea. I think that we figure we have little choice who comes into our lives. Sometimes it feels that way. But we can convey a sense of emotional stability, and also not suffer emotional blackmail or cruelty in our lives, unless we've chosen that, which I hope we haven't! We can be an example of healthy emotional exchange.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, and I hope everyone is feeling love somewhere in their lives.

Love,
MM

6 comments:

  1. Same to you MM ! Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xxxxoooo to you, Ellen! I hope you are well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Valentine wish for everyone stopping by! Yes, we have the choice not to accept emotional blackmail or cruelty, to welcome and return emotional kindness. Happy Belated Valentine's :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, absolutely!!! Sending extra love to you and your family at this time. I know you can use it. Xxxoooxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same to you, MM! Love and light, and hugs, too :D

      Delete
    2. Lots and lots of love to you! I will be thinking of you with all the stuff going on for you. :) Oh--please e-mail me your new address when you move so I can send you something. :)

      Delete