Monday, March 24, 2014

Baby News Trio


Here's a trio that, to me, looks like news of a baby. It likely would not be me (my husband had a vasectomy a couple of years ago), but perhaps someone in my family? I know two of my cousins are pregnant and due late this summer, and I know a few other pregnant people, but this seems more personal--maybe a sibling or someone else.

Of course, I could very well be misinterpreting the reading. I know crib doesn't necessarily mean baby, but in all the readings I've received this in, it always has meant a literal baby. Not to mention, in the past few days, including this reading, I've had a few readings talking about babies and pregnancy. So I'm guessing that is a theme. Again, I don't expect it to be me, especially given that I'm on my period and we're fixed, but anyway. Readings can be very literal but they aren't necessarily.

So, I'll try to update this one.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Were you the one that blogger is charging 24 dollars a year because you exceeded your photo limit?
    I've never heard them doing that to anyone else, but I'm starting to worry if I'm reaching my limit, I've got nearly 2500 tarot posts w/image now.
    thanks, Sharyn/AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that happened, but then it didn't for some reason. I did delete some photos, but for some reason it ceased to be a problem--I don't know. Maybe they upped their limit. I guess I'll find out eventually!

      Hugs,
      MM

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm sorry I was not more helpful! I should look into it. I hope you're well this week. Hugs!

      Delete