Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Box from the Universe: Birthday Gifts


I wanted to take another short blog hiatus, this time about a week, but before doing so I wanted to post a single card draw using the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. Despite its occasional cringe-worthy bluntness, I find its messages very on point.

This week is my birthday week, with my birthday happening on Thursday. I'll be celebrating my 35th year. I've had a busy, social month. I'm happy that I got to visit with my family and friends, but I also feel rather tired. Again, I feel very grateful. I do feel loved and appreciated to a large extent. There are really very few things that I feel sore about right now.

Anyway, the card I received for my hiatus post is Box. This card is just about receiving a gift of some sort. The box obscures the gift itself...it's a surprise! Well, this is one of those specific yet also general cards. Yes, I will get gifts. It's my birthday! I know my parents always spoil me, which I am thankful for, and my husband usually gets me something even though I told him he does not need to. And I know a close local friend is bringing me a gift of an art print by her husband tomorrow when we meet over coffee. So, I definitely can confirm that this reading is true.

There are many gifts that I receive on a daily basis that are less literal but no less important. The gifts of health, family, friendship, creative opportunities and contacts, life itself.

Lots of Love and See Y'all on April 1st,
MM

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for Thursday!!!
    I hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear sir! And happy birthday month to you. Sorry I missed your birthday the first time around. I hope you keep celebrating. XOX

      Delete
  2. Wishing you something special and unexpected for your birthday! Have a wonderful day tomorrow, and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate that. Hehe. I will do my best. It helps that I get to spend most of the day with my husband. Well, all of it. But until 1:30pm with him alone. My daughter has a half day at school and normally gets out at 3:30, except on Thursdays. But I'm grateful he took the day off to spend with me. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your double reading of this, the material gifts and the more spiritual ones. Knowing you are loved is a great gift :) Hope you had a fabby birthday!!
    Lots of love, Chloƫ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely realize how important they all are! The gift of seeing all of my friends and family. And of wonderful friends like you having beautiful Pisces babies! :) I hope you are doing well. I am sure you must be very tired, but I hope you're getting some help. XOXO!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm my previous comment appeared under an old obsolete account I had completely forgotten about. Weird. Anyway. My message read,

    Happy belated birthday Mentha! I hope you received blessings in abundance. And I totally agree about the Tea Leaf cards: they freak me out sometimes!! ;) I've been MIA on the blog sphere lately, but we have so much happening right now, it's hard to keep up with everything. Anyway, hope you had a blissful weekend :) xx Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I was wondering who that was. I was like, 'they sound so familiar!' I am glad to hear from you. Sorry about the crazy time you are having. I hope things will be better for you all soon.

      Thanks for the birthday goodness! I appreciate it so much. Yes, I like them and they have been helpful! Sometimes they make me nervous so I don't always consult them, but they are very valuable and have been very specific.

      Big Huge Hugs,
      MM

      Delete