Saturday, March 8, 2014

Find Balance: Juggling Tasks


Here is a card I got twice in the past day. I was looking for something current in my life to focus on. We have the 2 of Pentacles here, otherwise titled 'Find Balance'. I like this card's description. And I feel this makes sense for this month. There are lots of little things I have going on--planning creative endeavors, planning social visits, helping volunteer at my daughter's school and an added task of helping with the school play for my daughter's class, meeting up with family, having birthday get-togethers. There's a lot of things in the air, and some logistical things to work out.

There is an interesting point in here about being a mediator. I don't know if this is the case, but I do know I've done quite a few mini readings for friends who are having stressful situations in their lives, so this has already proved true--if you consider mediation part of tarot reading, which I do. You're relaying information to help mitigate difficulty in a person's life. Ideally. :)

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Interesting card and reading. I definitely see mediation in tarot readings, and you're very good at it :) Hope you also manage to find balance for yourself, amongst all those different things to plan and do.
    Hugs, Kxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much! What a kind comment. :) Yes, I have plenty of time to myself, and I grateful! I wish you had more time to relax and breathe! Sending love...

      Delete