Saturday, March 1, 2014

MM's March Reading Special

It's the first day of March and just so I don't neglect my website, I am offering a four card reading special for $14.

I am feeling a bit under the weather this first day of March, but a little rest and relaxation will hopefully do the trick and make me feel more alive.

I hope all of you have a most wonderful month of March. March is my birthday month and carries a positive meaning because of that. I am going to try to make this a positive month and year in general. Happy 35th to me! And, of course, happy birthday to all my fellow March birthday folk.

Lots of Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! March is also my oldest daughter's birthday month. She'll be turning 20. =:-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't feel too bad--just a bit under the weather. Speaking of weather...it's snowing. Happy birthday to your daughter! :)

      Delete