Friday, March 7, 2014

Open Up: Releasing and Allowing


Since I loved the Psychic Tarot app so much I decided to get the Psychic Tarot for the Heart app. I love it. Great visuals, very good descriptions. Similar in style as the other one--it seems the same person illustrated this. I love it.

Today's card is Open Up. I think this goes really well with my other post today of Easy Does It. They both seem to recommend relaxation and allowing. There is a kind of mellowness about this and the other card I received. It feels warm and inviting.

Sending you all love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I was interested in seeing how this deck is. I hope you'll use it more on the blog. I like this artists work. It has a nice feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I like it. Even though it's relationship-based (any relationship, not just romantic), it is very applicable to a lot of situations! The art is very engaging, colorful and natural. I agree about the artwork. I will try to post with it several more times. :) XOXOX

      Delete