Friday, March 14, 2014

Play: Enjoy Your Life

Here is a card I pulled from the app I got for my phone a bit ago called 'My Spiritual Reading Cards' by Sylvia Browne.

I don't know why I got this app because, to be honest, it didn't seem that amazing, but there are some cards that are really nice in it. I think all of us tarot-philes will read with any deck out there, just because we like trying things, but I could be wrong about that.

So, today's message is a repeat message. I pulled a handful of cards today, and twice I received cards about playing and child-like, joyful behavior as a recommendation. I don't know why, but these sorts of messages tend to annoy me. I don't even remember liking being a child. I was always anxious, phobia-ridden and the like. But when I think about it, I was also more spontaneous. Perhaps glossing over the whole 'enjoy your life like a child would' thing is something that is important to explore. I think the things we love as well as the things that persistently bother us are both things that we need to work on.

One major complaint about this app that I have is that the image quality is very low. Super grainy, even in a small size. Even the text is grainy. So I did a sort of misty treatment to the card and pasted over the super grainy text with a re-typed version of what the text said. I like this better, though it isn't amazing.  In ANY EVENT. My challenge is to try to relax and let go of the silly burdens and worries of adulthood.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Your edits on this card are nice! You're always so creative with your layouts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-it's hard when the original image isn't that good. Lotsa hugs...MM

      Delete