Saturday, April 5, 2014

Heart to Heart

I felt like posting today, though I'm cutting my hiatus a bit short in doing so. I pulled a card from the online Dolphin Divination cards, and received Heart to Heart. 

This is so appropriate for today, as I had a wonderful heart to heart exchange with three dear friends. It was very heartfelt and open. These times are intensely healing and lovely, and I'm grateful for them. 

Love,
MM

Heart to Heart
When you're heart to heart, it's like a smile that spreads through your whole body.  Having a heart-to-heart talk with another person, sharing your life stories and confidences in a completely open and trusting way.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see much to do with Dolphins in these cards, but I do like the message. As you say, a good heart-to-heart is very healing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know what you mean. The cards themselves are just blue with dark blue writing. I added the other graphic stuff. The meanings themeselves--well, some of them are dolphin-y. I think they should've used more dolphin stuff, too. :D

      Delete