Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Single Card April Forecast: Handshake


(Note: I will be back next week around April 8th. Trying to minimize internet this week.) 

I decided to pull a single card for the month of April, a month which many astrologers are calling the most intense of 2014, full of potential and intense energy of change, shaking up the status quo and throwing it out!

Here's the card I got: Handshake. This is about some sort of meeting that ends up being important. I love that there are hands in this reading because I chose a single card to fit in this cool hand dish that I found at the thrift store yesterday. I will certainly look for this meeting and connection!

Sending you all positive changes for April,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I love that kind of synchronicity! And hands are such a great symbol: offering up generosity as well as connection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is very literal. Haha. I love it. Hands are neat. I want a hand necklace. A hamsa or just a traditional hand. I know PLN talked about how he used to have a porcelain doll hand necklace. :D

      Delete