Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tarot Fauxbergé: Hermit Hideaway


I decided to pull a single card from the one-of-a-kind Tarot Fauxbergé. I received the Hermit. Sparkly though he may be (decked out in glitter, as all the cards are in this deck), he still represents a kind of meditative, quiet, spare, alone-time vibe. He shows up for me today appropriately enough. I've been with my daughter more than usual this week and today is a day that I have to be quiet and have some time to myself. Thursday and Friday she is home due to parent-teacher conferences. All of Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday she will be home with me. She was also home Monday due to a teacher work day. I appreciate today when she is in school.

Sending you all mellow mid-week love,
MM

6 comments:

  1. Hermit time is good. It's one of my favourite cards.

    And I love that box. Looks great to see the wrapped cards within it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use some Hermit time too. And I love the box too!! It is so fitting for this deck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, we all want to know about Tarot Fauxbergé ...
    is there a mismatched deck in there or are you funning with our minds ;)
    Great cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Submerina created this deck using a trimmed Universal-Waite, bedazzling each card with different styles abs colors of glittery nail polish. I won it in a giveaway a few years ago. I think her blog is by invitation only now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed your Hermit time, so necessary on occasion! Wishing you a wonderful Easter :)
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't had much Hermit time. This week has been oddly busy with my daughter out of school most of the week. It seems to take all of my energy to deal with her. Oy! Ah well. :D This weekend should be fun but busy. Going to do the workshop tomorrow then have an Easter egg hunt and get-together Sunday. OXXO

      Delete