Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ride the Wave: Effortless Success


Whoa, duuuude. That's what I thought when I saw this card. Well, not exactly, but it's a really fun card, and has a very uplifting message. Of course, it could just be that the surfer language is triggered by the whole wave imagery. Hehe. Anyway!

This is a follow-up reading to the readings of yesterday and the other day.  I've noted this recent phase of pulls that point to a new direction. An onslaught of tens indicating an ending, the Coming Apart reading which indicated a similar 'dead end' energy, and these recent readings of today and yesterday, showing the influx of new ideas and opportunities.

I have to say I don't quite see how this will play out yet, but I appreciate the message of these readings and I will try to keep them as a focus.

Much Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment