Thursday, May 15, 2014

Two Reversals and the Illusion of Safety


I pulled a card for myself to post today, and I got Protecting Treasure (reversed). I was kinda 'meh' about it for some reason--I didn't want to post it. Then I pulled a second card: Sacred Pool (reversed). I decided to post them together (the text shown is excerpts for both cards), and I was struck by the similar ideas and energy of the duo.  Both seem to be about dimming one's light, not taking risks, assuming a sort of passive/victim stance.  With my south node in Pisces (shadow side being the victim) there is a tendency to passivity in my nature--one which I'm thankfully able to periodically overcome with the more fiery parts of my nature.

Lately I've felt fairly defeated by my blahness and lack of goals. I try to come up with something and it just lacks oomph. It doesn't feel right. It doesn't lead anywhere. And I am sure there's that self-sabotage going on which is not enabling me to move anything on to the next level.

So I'm going to see how to flip these reversals around...

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment