Monday, May 19, 2014

Women of Heart and Mind (and) Hiatus


Here is a duo of cards I pulled for today's post. We have the Thinking Woman and the Woman Holding a Heart. It's the air and water female courts, essentially. Definitely something here about connections with women. After looking at it, I wonder if it means my sister and mother (air and water signs respectively). Could just mean getting together with them this week, like we planned? Or could it mean something a little more involved? I don't know, but that's why divination is fun.

Love,
MM

P.S. I think I may take a break until the first week of June. I feel a bit like I am blogging on autopilot again.

6 comments:

  1. Love The Thinking Woman card. Can't stop looking at it. I wonder if this me or someone on their way to me. I did ask the Universe to make its presence known to me ... then I found myself here at your blog. Hard to explain. MM .. you enjoy your time away. I am just getting back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear from you, Carol! How long of a hiatus did you take? I am really sorry for the lack of commenting on your blog. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. love your blogging, auto pilot or hand steered <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you my dear! I love reading your writings! They evoke do much emotion and adventure.

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful time with your mom and sister. And I agree with Carol, I especially love the thinking woman: gorgeous colours and a nice mix of urban and natural elements :) May your time away from blogging refresh you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, Chloe!

      I miss interacting with you. I will go by your blog soon and say hello!

      I am feeling a bit off today body-wise. Heavy period and digestion feeling ick. But I am going to rest up.

      Hugs to you,
      MM

      Delete