Thursday, June 19, 2014

8 of Wands: Immediate Results


I was thinking again about our upcoming house move, and I pulled a single card from the Archangel Power Tarot Cards. These cards are, admittedly, a bit corny, but what I like about them is how specific and well described the cards are. I appreciate that!

Anyway. The 8 of Wands, sometimes called 'Swiftness' is about progress, and usually in short order. Next week we're meeting with our realtor to see when a good time to put the house on the market would be. My husband was like, 'You just know it's all going to happen really fast!' Right then I pulled this card. Hahaa. I don't know. Of course we could be wrong, but judging by the housing market around here I would tend to agree. I'll update on the meeting after next Wednesday!

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment