Sunday, June 15, 2014

Tea Leaf Fortunes Trio on Moving


So, something I've been vaguely considering but haven't really voiced to anyone is the possibility of moving slightly north, to the city where my daughter's school is. Although it is do-able, I've found it rather tiring to drive there five or more days a week. Commuting is not really my bag. I thought about carpooling, but, to be honest, I still find myself going there often, so I wonder if it would just be a heck of a lot more convenient to live there. Especially in the winter when I may not want to drive back and forth in the snow and ice. I had a very stressful winter commute there this first school session.

I mentioned this to my husband. He seemed to agree with me, though he's nervous about the logistics of it financially, which I am too, admittedly. But, we're hoping he can find a job there too, and we can all be in close proximity to where we live/work/go to school. It would be so much easier!

Here are the three cards I pulled on this topic. Looks pretty good, doesn't it? I realize it's more important how I feel about it than how the cards look, but it's nice to see such a supportive trio of cards regarding the move. It's something I actually care about!

Much Love,
MM

6 comments:

  1. When you want something it is so affirming when the "signs are in your favor" It is like the Universe is on your side. This can be so empowering, you might even find a way to manifest this dream. My best wishes for you an your family and may your dream come true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thank you for the wonderful comment, Ellen! I totally agree. I hope your weekend has been restful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's strange to think of you moving again - I remember last time, and how trying that was. And yet, if it is to improve your quality of life, it is worth going to some effort. Sometimes, too, like with this reading, the Universe seems to support you in your goal, and everything just flows… Wishing you a smooth and easy move, if that is the choice you make!
    Hugs, Kxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I know what you mean. We only moved here a little over two years ago. Unfortunately we didn't know then about our daughter going to school in another town. The good news is that we have a nice house in a nice neighborhood during a housing shortage...so it should go pretty quickly on the market. Though, the other aspects of moving are another story!!

      Xxooo

      Delete
    2. Well, I'll definitely send good moving thoughts your way :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I will take them. :)

      Delete