Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Rainbow Box Full of Granted Wishes


I guess I wanted a fanciful title for this positive-looking reading. I didn't ask a question--I just wanted to see what came up. I like it. I like it a lot! I've been feeling tired and stymied lately, so this reading is a breath of fresh air, even if nothing positive actually follows it.

The following is a quote from an audio book I just finished (and am listening to again today), which is 2+ hours long. It's called The Inside Out Revolution. I highly recommend it.

"You're only one thought away from happiness; you're only one thought away from sadness." 
                                                                 -Sid Banks
Wishing you all clear skies and good thoughts.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Love your title! May it be so :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a good focus to have. I think the cards are lovely together. :)

      Delete