Sunday, July 27, 2014

House, Clouds and Sun: Temporary House Problems


 ***UPDATE***

I don't want to jinx it, but my husband seems to have fixed the problem (for now?) 

Apparently there was a root ball down there and he finally hit it with the snaking mechanism and it seemed to do the trick. Let us keep our fingers crossed. We may have to take further action later, but let us hope this works!


This is an interesting trio that I pulled a little over an hour ago. I admit I wasn't entirely sure what specific thing it could be referring to. It looked like a temporary problem with a house-related thing that would get resolved. At least that was my take on it.

Fast forward about 35-40 minutes. Just a few minutes ago my husband informed me that the sewage line was backed up. UGH. GROAN. After we finally got slightly less broke with this recent paycheck, now I'm worried that all of that money will go to fixing the sewage line. I'm in denial. My husband is looking at it now. I'm so frustrated. I've been trying to be positive about things and look at good financial solutions for things and now this? Right after I was talking about improving things?

Anyway. I guess that is all. If I have an update for this then I'll let you know.

Love,
MM

3 comments:

  1. Glad it does seem to have been just a passing problem, not requiring lots of cash to be spent on it!
    Hugs,
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the goodness, Chloë! I hope your week is going smoothly. Sorry about all the duty juggling you have to do. xoxox

      Delete
    2. Ah, it's not so bad, all parents have it, right?
      Hugs,
      Cxxxx

      Delete