Monday, July 7, 2014

House & Umbrella and Be Back in August


Hello Dear Folk,

I hope everyone has had a splendid first week of July. Mine has been so-so. Not too bad, not too good. Haha. Inane comment, but it's true. I've decided to take a blogging hiatus, since I've been kinda 'meh' about blogging and I am wanting to put my energy elsewhere for a bit.

I am thinking of you all, even though I've been negligent about visiting and commenting. Sending you all beautiful mojo for the remainder of the month and lots of love.

Oh, and I'm not going to bother interpreting this since I feel it's fairly self-explanatory. At least...I hope it is. 

XoXoX,
MM

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why thank you! I hope to pop by your blog and do some catch up! Xxxoo

      Delete
  2. So, grounded yet floating :D Let's see, this could be that you have a clear focus for moving house, or that you feel optimistic because you feel secure where you are. Nope, not self-explanatory ;) Either way, so long as you're happy, I'm happy :D
    Hiatic hugs,
    Chloƫ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel it indicates optimism about moving, despite the current lack of funds. That will change soon and so it is important to keep the faith! Hugs! Xo

    ReplyDelete