Saturday, July 26, 2014

Inspiration and Abundance: Finding Financial Mojo


Greetings, everyone, and a happy new moon in Leo to you all. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! For my part, I am going to try to have some fun and not feel so tired and blah!

Here is the duo I pulled when asking about money and money prospects, and I thought it was lovely and simple. Inspiration is the impetus for doing something--the spark of creativity that allows us to move forward in positive and constructive ways. Abundance is that feeling that you can do anything or receive anything--it's yours for the asking.

So far today we've been working on setting things up so that we feel a lot more abundant, and far less strapped for cash. I don't want to end up like this every year, scraping by each pay check by the skin of our teeth! Like I mentioned in my post on Wednesday, I want to put savings and money management plans in place to maximize our resources.

Lots of love,
MM

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why thank you, Sharyn! I'm having some lazy time alone while my husband takes my daughter to the local lake shore/beach...

      Delete
  2. Ooh, glad you've had some time for yourself! And I agree, a very appropriate draw. Good luck with the brainstorming!
    Hugs,
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've had some. I think I'd like more! But today may not be the day I get it. Today is not going as well as I would like, but the hubby is out renting a sewer purging device (forget what it's called, sorry!) so hopefully our sewage problem gets fixed. Oy! I hope your weekend went smoothly. xox

      Delete
    2. Sorry to hear your weekend wasn't as relaxing as you'd have liked. Mine went pretty smoothly, thanks. Weekdays are often harder as I try to juggle work and baby. Oy! ;)

      Delete
    3. It's true that the weekend was a little weird, but thankfully we have a three day weekend coming up. Fingers crossed it is more relaxing than the last! I hope you're having a positive mid-week day. Hugs to you and the family.

      Delete