Thursday, July 31, 2014

Magician and the Mirror: Empowering Myself, Being Conscious


Here's a pull I just did using the Energy Oracle app on my phone.

This pull reminds me of a few things:

  • Harry Potter. The image and the description both remind me of the themes in the Harry Potter movies. Right now we're in the middle of re-watching the series. Last night we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. 
  • Three Principles: The description very much reminds me of the Three Principles mentioned by Michael Neill and other devotees. About 20 minutes ago, I just finished listening to a radio show by this host, where he interviewed a long-time teacher of these principles. There is a very empowered sort of feeling that comes with this concept.
  • Magician in tarot: This magician does remind me of the magician in tarot. I noticed there are quite a few parallels to traditional tarot structure in this deck, which is OK.

Anyway. Those are my thoughts on this reading. It definitely reflects what I've been thinking about a lot lately. Thought, consciousness, choice, design, creating a life from the inside-out. I can tell when I start to slip into 'victim' mode, where I just feel glum about everything that happens around me, and remove myself from the concept of having any sort of power over my life. This card is one to put me back firmly at the helm of my own life.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment