Monday, August 25, 2014

Breaking Free: Changing My Thinking


Here is a card I pulled just a bit ago. I didn't really have a question--I just felt run down, moving obsessed, and in need of some sort of guidance or affirmation. I think this is a good one. Its message did resonate with me.

I have felt tied down and restricted by this house thing, even though it also represents freedom (from the commute) but I keep getting all twisted up in the details, the semantics. The worries about selling the house for a high enough price--about timing, about finding a house in our price range with tight inventory where we're moving. Etc!

But...at any given moment I can free myself from this worry. I can break free of it. It's just thought, after all. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. The point is...it's something that I can stop doing.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with breaking free of those thought circles! Funny, too, my "situation" card this week was the Hanged Man - that same sense of powerlessness... May we both learn something from the "places" we get stuck!
    Hugs,
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting thoughts! There is something very uncomfortable about being forced into a new perspective...that makes sense. Good luck to you with that as well. Big minty hugs. :D

      Delete