Sunday, August 3, 2014

Goddess of the Moon: Trusting Myself Implicitly


I decided to pull a single card using the Energy Oracle app, to give myself a helpful focus for the present. I really appreciated the answer. When it comes down to it, I felt this asked of me: do you trust yourself? Despite any foibles and personal flaws, do I trust myself? It is a good question to put to myself. When I thought about it, removing the layers of insecurity, fear and doubt, I realized that, despite the ongoing and compelling pressure of the opinions of others, and the equally constant presence of my own fear, there was still that fundamental trust in my own guidance and intuition. What a reassuring thing.

Sending you all faith in yourselves,
MM

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely insight. And so true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, Ellen! Hoping you are well. :) Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you found that trust in yourself! Beautiful card and sentiment :)
    Hugs,
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on it. I definitely don't think I'm all the way there. It's more of a process that is up and down, but I think I'm getting better with it...slowly. Haha. Hugs to you! XOX

      Delete