Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Roads and Ring: Offers and Agreements


Here are two cards I pulled this evening. I know roads (aka crossroads) can refer to decisions, various paths to take, a journey. Ring is about a connection, a commitment, a relationship. So, I guess the most basic definition of this duo could be along the lines of committing to a choice.

LearnLenormand.com says it is this:

Crossroad + ring (25): multiple offers, agreement


Faery Godmother Fortunes had a more unusual answer:

Road/ Ring- going around in circles, déjà vu, trying something you tried once before

Interesting! Anyway. I am super tired today, so I'm not going to think too hard on this one.

Goodnight, everyone! See you later...

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying creating affirmations from Lenormand readings - I commit to my choices!
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pretty cool idea, Chloë! I definitely could use some commitment to choices right about now. Weekend hugs! XO

      Delete