Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tree, Fox and Rider: Back to School Sniffles


Here is a trio I pulled just now using Pepi Valderrama's adorable Crochet Lenormand app. I admit this one was harder for me to interpret right off the bat, compared to the previous Lenormand pull. My first thought is it had to do with general health stuff. My daughter seems to have come down with a cold. D'oh! Nothing major. Just sniffles and the usual stuff. This makes sense as she just started school last week. She tends to get over things quickly, and it's no big deal. I might catch cold (for some reason the combination of Tree and Fox makes me think of a sneak attack), so that may be the delivery (Rider), but there is an equal chance that this is referring to something else entirely.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment