Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fortunate Family Tidings and News


I pulled this duo just now and although it looks very positive I'm not quite sure what to make of it! I will update if I think about what it could mean. In the book, the description for Pineapple mentions that there could be a couple of interpretations for the Pineapple card. Either it means two things will be brought back together (in the most obvious meaning), and it could also mean that you will reconcile yourself to 'accepting a disagreeable situation in your life as something that cannot be changed at the moment.' In any case, I like that the good news message comes up paired with this. Whatever it is, it can't be too bad.

The clarification card I pulled was positive, which is also nice:


I will definitely try to update on this soon.

Love,
MM

6 comments:

  1. Talk about synchronicity: I drew a card titled Reconciliation this morning, too. For me, it was about getting some work colleagues to agree, and also about reconciling myself to my own actions, forgiving myself for them. Hope you'll find something useful in your reading, too :)
    Hugs, Kxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that we drew such similar cards! I hope it means good things for us both. :)

      Delete
  2. I've always known pineapple to be a welcome sign. Many homes have one at the door or carved in the newel post just inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your take on this, Sharyn! Time to get some pineapple decor! :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful pairing of cards :-) I know your home is getting ready for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are keeping me sane, dear friend! I sure hope you are right. :) xxoo

      Delete