Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Equinox Reading


Yep! I am using the same oracle lately. SORRY to anyone who doesn't like this deck. Haha! I just love it. And I like consistently using something for a chunk of time because I feel it can be very instructive. Before I get off the computer for a while I wanted to post this pull I did yesterday. I thought yesterday was the equinox but apparently today (the 23rd) is. It's also a New Moon in Libra, for anyone who cares. Happy birthday season to all of my Libra pals.

This reading felt good overall. I can't say exactly what I think it means. Nothing too specific comes to mind, but I like the feeling of it. The Rainbow card is such a happy card, like the Star which follows the difficulty of the Tower. Anyway, I will try to go into the future with optimism.

Much Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you need to apologise - for I think everyone loves this little deck :) It's fantastic and by far my favourite outside of tarot decks! Happy New Moon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, darling! I'm glad you aren't too sick of it. :D Yet. I may go back to traditional tarot because it helps me keep my tarot skillzzzzz sharp and such! ;D Hoping you are well. Happy New Moon to you, too! :D

      Delete